If you are an internet user, you have heard or seen from time to time that you can earn money from internet, you can build your own career. Yes, you heard right. You can make money from the internet and build your own career. But making money from the internet is not so easy. Again, making money from the internet is not impossible. If you want to build your own career offline, you need to study and skills. If you want to build your own career on the Internet, you need to hard study and skills. Then you can build your own career online. How to build your own career? If you want to know, today’s article is for you. own career
What is freelancing? what is own career?
The word freelancing means ‘free work’. This means working for free without having to pay a monthly salary under any person or organization. For example, we can call a risk-taker a freelancer. Because he doesn’t work under anyone. The contract with the passenger takes a fixed fare in exchange for delivering a certain distance. When a job is done, he looks for another job. Here he can act as he pleases whenever he pleases. If he wishes, he can sleep with his feet on the seat. In the same way, we can use IT knowledge to work on freelancing systems all over the world from home through computers.
One thing is for sure, freelancing is not a profession. It is a type of work or system. Freelancing can be done only through computers and the internet. Any work can be done in a freelancing system. But today we will know how to work and earn income through computers and the internet.
All you need to do is freelancing. what is own career?
- A computer
- Internet connection
- Skills on one or more tasks
- Communication skills
- Getting to work creating personal branding
We discuss the above issues in a little more detail.
1. A computer: Since you work through a computer, you must have a computer. Buy a computer based on what kind of work you will do at the beginning of learning the job. If you work in graphics or video editing, then you need a computer with a little better configuration. If you work on web design, you will need a little less configured computer. Now you can ask, will I buy a laptop or a desktop? You can take anyone you want. But my suggestion is to take a desktop if you want to work professionally.
2. Internet connection: You need to have a high-speed internet connection with the computer. The reason is that while learning, you have to find many resources on the internet, after learning the job, you have to work by communicating with a remote person through the internet. If you have an internet connection on your internet computer, the world will be at your fingertips.
4. Communication skills: You don’t just have to know the job. You need to have a good amount of communication skills. Because you become a ship of knowledge and sit in the corner of the house, no one will come and work for you. Buyers need to keep in touch with their employers to ensure that they have a good relationship. And for this, you will need a level of English. So that you can understand the buyer and you can explain your words to the buyer. Therefore, besides learning work, learning English is also compulsory.
5. Creating Personal Branding and Getting to Work: If the above issues are fulfilled then you need to create a personal brand in your own name. There is no need to beat one’s own drum. But you have to do the opposite. People have to let the world know that you can work by beating the drums, shouting, and breaking the throats. At the same time, you have to apply for regular jobs in the marketplaces where freelance jobs are available. You may not get the job at first. But if you stick to it, you will succeed. Remember that the freelancing journey is only yours alone. Someone will teach you something by hand, not give you space. You have to take your place.
What jobs are available in the Freelance Marketplace and what you will learn. what is own career?
First of all, what are the jobs available in the freelance market? What do people do? And what are people doing? When you visit the popular Marketplace Five, you will see an interface like the one below.
I have made a red mark for the sake of understanding. Graphics & Design, Digital Marketing, Writing & Translation, Video & Animation, Music & Audio, Programming & Tech, Business, Lifestyle. Under each of these categories, there are 30/40 more sub-categories. You can work on any one or more of these from here if you want. What will you learn now? No one can tell you that, brother. You have to decide what you will learn and work on. In this case, you have to give priority to the good. You need to find out what you like, what you are interested in, and what you enjoy doing.
How to learn? what is own career?
Suppose you want to learn web design. He has no problem. But now you do not understand how to proceed. Well, no problem, I’m telling you. You search Google and YouTube for “What is web design?”, “What is web design”, “How to learn web design?” Turn around and search for whatever you want to know about web design and all kinds of questions that come up in your mind and read and listen to what you get in front of you. Do these things every day at leisure for like 1 month.
A month later you will see that you have a very good idea about that. Now start learning a little bit from Google and YouTube. Learn 1/2 month. Then try to figure out for yourself if you really like what you are learning, right? If you like it, keep learning. And if it doesn’t feel good, it feels boring. If it seems like you can learn how to bite the soil in 6 months, I will earn dollars by freelancing with it. If you have such a desire, brother. You go off right now. Your time will pass.
Some of the most popular jobs in freelancing are graphic design, web design, and development, digital marketing, etc. You can earn a good amount of money by learning any one job. But for this, you have to master the matter by practicing for a long time. 6 months 1 year you may not be able to do anything. You will not get any output at the beginning. You have to work for at least 2/3 years for free.
ওয়েব ডেভেলপার হওয়ার স্টেপ স্টেপ গাইডলাইন পাওয়ার জন্য এই ব্লগটি পড়ুন।
In 6 months you will learn the basics from YouTube and Google. Then you can learn advanced tasks from Google, and YouTube if you want. There is everything on the internet you just need to know to find. And if you want to take the help of a tutor, it will be a good decision. But in this case, you have to be a little careful. The reason is that if you are admitted to a fake coaching center and tutor, both money and time will be wasted. Later you will blame the whole system. The reason is that the airline is full of scatterbrained bats. There are many organizations that have not been able to earn a single penny online for a lifetime. They also make freelancers by doing the 3-month courses online. Stay 100 hands away from them.
Learning to work is now how to work where?
Now you can go to different online marketplaces or sites and start working. In such marketplaces, different types of buyers or clients look for freelancers to get their work done while on the other hand freelancers look for jobs. In this way, the work is done on the basis of communication between the two parties. Here the marketplaces mediate between the two parties.
Every client wants to do his job with someone skilled. If you work here honestly, while maintaining quality in time, you will create acceptance. The latter will be helpful in shaping your career.
There are many marketplaces or sites that can be worked on through freelancing. Here are some of the popular sites.
1. Fiverr: Fiverr is a very old, believable, and popular marketplace.
Fiverr-home where you can work in many more categories including Graphics & Design, Digital Marketing, Writing & Translation. Work here starts at 5$. As much as you can work for a minimum of 5$, you can also work on a big budget. If you have good skills, you will work on a big-budget and if you know a small job, you will be able to provide service for 5 dollars.
2. Upwork: Upwork is another big marketplace in the world.
About 12 million freelancers are working here and earning money. People are looking for freelancers here for all kinds of work that can be done through the computer.
3. freelancer: Here you will find clients for almost all types of work.
People are working here in 1350 different categories. You can easily open an account here if you want. And you can get a job by applying for a job.
4. Guru: It is also a popular marketplace.
About 3 million people, including freelancers and buyers, use this website. So far more than 1 million works have been completed here.
There are also many more marketplaces. If you google a little you will get it. You can also do freelancing outside of these marketplaces. You can also work from your own website.
How much money can be earned by freelancing: There is no fixed amount of money that can be earned by freelancing. The more work you get, the more money you can earn. The income here will depend on your work skills. The more efficient you are, the more you can earn.
You can also call freelancing your business. According to a report by PayPal, 23% of Indian total freelancers earn Rs 60 lakh per annum, 23% earn between Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 5 lakh per annum and the remaining 54% earn any amount less than Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
So if you can build your career in this line then there are benefits. Your income depends on how much work you are getting and how well you are able to submit to the buyer.
There are many opportunities to work on this line. There are many companies in the world that look for freelancers instead of paid employees to do small jobs. So you can use that opportunity just to acquire proper skills.
But acquiring proper skills is not a matter of losing one’s home. It will take a lot of time to continue the pursuit. There is nothing wrong with being sure to be caught in this line by becoming a Bengali in a hurry. Whatever you do at work, do it after keeping your eyes and ears open. It is nothing but foolishness to fall into the water in a hurry due to someone’s persuasion.
Never open an account in the marketplace without learning to work well. You will not get work by doing this. Rather be a laughing stock.